The SISA student is a well-rounded, well-groomed individual, who is competent and confident and takes initiative. The SISA student exhibits personal integrity, intellectual curiosity, civic sense, compassion, cultural values, etiquettes and gender sensitivity.
Academic Achievement Awards
ACADEMICS ROLL OF HONOUR
Students who secure 7 A's or more in their GCE 0' level exams, in a single attempt, or 10 A's in two attempts are awarded the 'Full College Blazer for Academics'.
Gold medals (8 A’s or more in O’Level and 3 A’s or more in A’ Level), Silver medals (7A’s in O’ Level and 2 A’s in A’Level) and Bronze medals (6 A’s in O’ Level and 1A in A’ Level)..
The top students in A' level are offered the position of being Teacher Assistants. This not only improves their inter-personal and communicative skills but raises their confidence for the life beyond college.
Intel Education Award:
The 'Intel Education Award' winners receive Rs. 100,000/- and a Shield. Regular training workshops conducted by INTEL at SISA.
Student of the Year:
The top students in academics are given the "Student of the Year Award" at the Annual Prize Distribution Ceremony.
At a Glance:
Our team has accomplished the following over the past few years:
- 2012 – Muzammil Ijaz; Distinction (Lahore) in O’ Level Principles of Accounts
- 2010 – Asadullah Sheikh; Nationwide Distinction in O’ Level Agriculture
- 2007 – Haider Shah; Worldwide Distinction in O’ level Accounting
- 2006 – Syed Abutalib; Worldwide Distinction in O’ level Environmental Management
- 2006 – Khan Jibran; Nationwide Distinction in O’ level Human & Social Biology
- 2006 – Khadija Malik; Nationwide Distinction in A’ level General Paper
- Best performance in 8 O-level subjects (2002)
- Nationwide distinction in O-level Mathematics (2002)
- Nationwide distinction in O-level Chemistry (2001)
- Best performance in 7 O-level subjects (2000)
- Nationwide distinction in O-level Chemistry (2000)