Middle And High School Admissions & Fee
Fill-out the Application 'Form A' in the prospectus
3.Attach required documents:
- Copy of Birth certificate / NADRA B-Form
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Previous Results and Certificates
- School Leaving Certificate (from previous school)
Copies of CNIC of Both Parents / Guardians
4. Choose Subjects:
|Mathematics||Biology||Computer Studies||Business Studies||Statistics|
|Islamiyat||Human & Social Biology|
|Pakistan Studies||Additional Mathematics|
|Art & Design|
|Travel & Tourism|
|Food & Nutrition|
|Business Studies||Add. Maths||Biology||Mathematics||Economics|
|Communication Techonology (AICT)|
|Art & Design|
Fill-out 'Form B' in the prospectus. Indicate one subject combination for 'A' or 'O' levels. Include additional subjects if required. Visit the Curriculum page for details.
- Submit 'Form A' and accompanied documentation
- Submit 'Form B'
- Deposit Rs. 1600/- non-refundable registration fee in the school office
6. Entrance Test:
Applicant will be informed of the 'Entrance Exam' date when the completed forms are submitted
Successful applicants will be requested to appear for an interview with the principal along with the parents
8. Fee Deposit:
Successful applicants are required to deposit admission fee, security deposit and term fee. All fees are non-refundable ( Expect the Security Deposit).The Security Deposit can be refundable if all the given condition met.
- The student has completed at least one full academic year.
- Given a 1 month written notice prior to leaving the school.
- The security deposit must be reclaimed within 6 months of the student leaving the school.
You can purchase the course material and stationary from our approved bookshop:
8A, Babar Block, Near Sapphire Banquet Hall, New Garden Town, Lahore
Ph# 35840609, 38419979
956 - L, Johar Town, (Opp. Pizza Hut, near Khokar Chowk), Lahore