School of international studies in science and arts (SISA main campus was established in January 2006. in September 2011 the SISA girls campus came on the scene and after the success of these two branches in Lahore. It was decided to bring the same high quality of education to Islamabad in form of the SISA Islamabad campus ( a joint venture with rural development foundation – The RDF Education Project). We encourage our students not only to relentlessly challenge and better their own achievements but also set new benchmarks for others to follow. Its no wonder then, whether inside or outside the constraints of the classroom nationally or internationally, you will find sisa education at their best
We have achieved the highest standards of academic excellence by:
- A specialized designed curriculum that meets the challenge of a globalized world.
- Rigorous test schedules and classes.
- Interactive study environment in and outside the classroom.
- Professional development through regular teacher training workshops.
- Activity participating in national and international co-curriculum events.
We provide our students with opportunities to prove themselves and recognized their achievements:
- Academic roll of honor (College Blazer)
- Co-curricular roll of honor (College Blazer)
- SISA gold, silver, and bronze medals
- Student of the year awards and best graduating student
- Teacher assistants
- Intel education awards
- SISA color of debates, dramatics and sports, etc